Duration : 1 month, repeatable
Location : Gonji Village, South Korea
Placement Date : Feb - Aug 2019
Crop : Strawberry, Tomato, Mini Watermelon, Sweet Potato, Seasonal Herbs
Experience : Farming Education in English
● Learn 6th industry Korean agriculture
● Experience Korean cuisine
● Forge international friendships
● In nature spend time with families
● Make unique memories in Korea
● Explore the SE region of South Korea through guided cultural trips
During a monthly stay partake in culture trips, group meal gatherings, karaoke experiences, & badminton outings. Also have shower & clothes washing facilities, provided clothes, towels and toiletries, bicycles.
- Working holiday visa holder
- Native level English speaking proficiency
While here experience farming processes, family guiding, cuisine, and teamwork. Renewal process for 2nd month is possible upon availability.